i'm a price tags,,

Monday, March 14, 2011

Nyah Kau Dari Fikiran Aku . Pergi Pergi Pergi *sobbing*

Do you ever been liking someone but don't have the strength to confess it ?
Yeah , actually i"m going through this right now .
My heart gonna explode in 1 more minutes time . Really . 
I think admiring him is one of my big mistakes .
Takut suka tak dibalas . Aduhh . Parah kalau sampai macam tu .


The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.


Me feeling distracted day by day because of him . 
Nyah kau dari fikiran aku . please . Stop distracting my day or else i'll cry .
Can't bear in handling this feeling . I"m not a person with a lot of love story .
But more to monkey who fall in love . harhar .
I had promise myself not to fall in fate with love . But , okay okay . I count with my words . No love while study , please . 
Whoever read this post , please stop me if you caught me in love .


I wish we are .

okay , enuff melayan perasaan . 
tido dulu . zzzzzz .
1:52 am

No comments:

Post a Comment