i'm a price tags,,

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Selamat Hari Ibu wahai si jantung hati,,


If I knew as a child what I know now, Mom,
I probably wouldn't have made things
so hard for you.
I would have understood
that you were looking out for my best interest.
even though it may not have seemed so at the time.
I would have known how difficult it is to let go,
to stand back and let someone you love
learn from their mistakes.
I would have realized
how fortunate I was to have a mother
who was always there for me,
even after an argument,
even after I'd said things
I shouldn't have.
While it's too late for a lot of things
it's not too late for me to tell you
that I appreciate how loving you are,
how giving you've always been
and that even though
I may not always be good at showing it,
I love you very much. 
I wish I could tell you, Mom
how much you mean to me....
But there are no words to say
how much I admire you...
how much I appreciate you...
how much I thank you
for everything you've done. 


iloveyou shomuch ibu.

2 comments:

  1. pemes la cik jem yerkk..ekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe, aku nak pemeskan ibu aku. jom samesame kita pemeskan ibu ibu kita. haha

    ReplyDelete