i'm a price tags,,

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I do call it a random

Assalamualaikum

Here the second post for today. Next week my final exam for this semester(3) will start. Unfortunately, i haven't found my study mood here. I dunno where i can go to get mood for study. As usual from semester 1 final exam, me myself will find own ways to get study. Try coping self to study. The subject is getting tougher and tougher throughout each semester and it getting me fear all the way. I can't help thinking about it.

But the thing is, i still don't make myself ready eventhough i know i knew it could be hard for me. I just lay on beds,facebooking,twittering as usual. This sort shows that i don't have exams. Alhamdulillah la kalau macam tu. Harhar.

Ya Allah please give me some strength to go for it. Looking others to focus on their study makes me goosebumps and fearer yet i still sit on the chair wondering what will happen next. I want to be a good student i want to be a good daughter but which part of me should i start from? Really i feel bad about myself. I feel like i am a bad friend to all. Maybe seek apologise from others will make me more okay cause i'm not okay now. Yes i must seek apologise from all,indeed.


Hey i need someone here to motivate me. Someone that i can talk to and share all my misery business cause i'm getting screwed up from days to days.
I was like dunno what am i doing in my life. I just lost myself.Oh please bring me back. 

In some part, i feel like wanna get away from here. Stucking and keep stucking makes my life more likely sucks. I dunno why everything here seems not fine to me. If there is a wall-friends that i can talk to,i will be very blessed then.
But,erghh. I just dunno what is the right way to express my feeling now. Kinda miserable will all the things that came up. I really hope one day all this will meet to their end.

I'm not a brilliant girl but i do have a dream to be a brilliant girl. I'm not a beautiful girl but i do have a dream to be a beautiful girl. I'm not a good friends but i do want to be a good friends to others. I want to close my book
and make it a new chapter. But who will be with me when i'm changing?
I do hope for a person. I do hope for a success. 

Thats it.
xoxof



No comments:

Post a Comment