i'm a price tags,,

Friday, September 16, 2011

Instance love story of mine.

Assalamualaikum

Ni hao.Ni hao. Okay ni lah 3rd language i semester 3 ni. I choose mandarin language for my third language. Hey i do love mandarin !! (nak sedapkan hati laoshi)

Okay today i gain new experience but not that much la. I naik bas sorang-sorang. Oh God, tHanks for blessing me for the safe journey. I was so that curious when getting into the bus alone without knowing any passenger on it. 
Even i know some of them come from the same UiTM with me but how can i know them. I'm not a person that simply makes friend. This may sound snobbish but i'm not.

I feel kind of annoying and get a bit tempted the way the taxi driver tend to force me get into it. I say i prefer to take bus but he was like dunno my malay language and i feel like wanna knock that uncle head. Harhar.

Luckily the bus arrived not that late. I took the MARA LINER heading to AG Sentral. From AG Sentral and all the way to Melaka Sentral. The bus that took me to Melaka Sentral was that full of passengers. What a stupid. Noticed the bus was full to the max but still waiting for others. Just go.

I couldn't stand the odour of one indian man and i do feel like vomitting. Sorry for the straight words. Maybe this is how others feel when riding a bus. At least i experienced once and passing my fear.

Know what,a guy beside me was so handsome. Nice looking i mean. I caught eyes on him. What a gedikss i am. Fall in heart ecehhh. He was ALAM student.
not far from my place. Luckily when passengers drop from one station to another, he came nearer and nearer to me ends up standing beside me. SMILE and say cheese. 

At one point, there are two seats available for us.I think that seat meant for us. Harhar. I sit on the other side hoping he want to have a sit beside me. When he was like getting sit, a woman told him to stop because she is too tired getting standing all the way. He was so gentleman and give the seat to that woman. Hey he is so kind. Another 10% flowers af heart fall. harhar.
We keep looking at each other. 

We stop at Melaka Sentral and that was the end of our instance love story. Perasannya i ni like i wanna smack my own face. lalalalalala.
That's all for this entry

Xoxo farah

No comments:

Post a Comment